Home Use Deep Cycle 12v 200ah Lifepo4 Battery Pack with BMS
|12.8v 200ah lifepo4 battery
|Long Cycle Life
|4000 Cycles 80%DOD
|3years or 5years
This product enjoys many merits: long cycle life, high safety standard from software protection to strong housing, exquisite looks, and easy installation, etc. It is widely used in energy storage system with off-grid inverters, grid-connected inverters and hybrid inverters.
Deep cycle 12v 200ah lithium battery.The product belongs to one of the series of household energy storage products that are independently designed and developed by us. It is used for energy storage and energy supply to household commercial,UPS and other electrical equipment.
|Technical Specifification Condition / Note
|End of Charge Voltage
|End of Discharge Voltage
|Max continuous charge current
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current
|Nominal Charge/Discharge Current
|Over-Charge Voltage Protection（cell）
|Over charge detection delay time
|Overcharge release voltage（cell）
|Over-discharge Voltage Protection（cell）
|Over discharge detection delay time
|Over discharge release voltage（cell）
|or charge release
|Over-Current Discharge Protection
|With BMS Protection
|Short circuit protection
|With BMS Protection
|Short circuit protection Release
|Disconnect load or charge activation
|Charge and discharge port
|Series and parallel operation mode
|Max.4 Pcs in Series
1. Do you accept customization?
Yes, customization is accepted.
(1) We can customize the color of the battery case for you. We have produced red- black,yellow-black,white-green and orange-green shells for customers, usually in 2 colors.
(2) You can also customize the logo for you.
2. Do you have a minimum order quantity?
Normally yes, if you have a freight forwarder in China to handle the transportation for you. We also have stock.One battery can also be sold to you, but the shipping fee will normally be more expensive.
3. What are the payment terms?
Normally 30% T/T deposit and 70% T/T balance before shipment or negotiate.
4. What is the average lead time?
Usually 7-10 days. But because we are a factory, we have good control over the production and delivery of orders. If your batteries are packed in containers urgently, we can make special arrangements to expedite production for you. 3-5 days at the fastest.
5. How to Store Lithium Batteries?
(1) Storage environment requirement：under temperature of 25±2℃ and relative humidity of 45~85%
(2) This power box must be charged every six months, and a complete charging and discharging work must be down
(3) in every nine months.
6. In general, what functions are included in the BMS system of lithium batteries?
The BMS system, or battery management system, is a system for the protection and management of lithium battery cells. It mainly has the following four protection functions:
(1) Overcharge and Over-discharge protection
(2) Overcurrent protection
(3) Over-temperature protection
7. Why is the cycle life of LiFePO4 battery has difference?
The cycle life of LiFePO4 batteries are different, which is related to the cell quality, manufacturing process and monomer consistency. The better the quality of the LiFePO4 battery cell, the higher the monomer consistency, and pay attention to the charge and discharge protection, the cycle life of the cell will be much longer. In addition, there are also new full capacity cells and echelon cells. Echelon cells are second-hand recycled cells, so the service life of such cells will be greatly reduced.
PS: charging tips for prolonging the battery life: Shallow charge and discharge is helpful to slow down the decay rate of the battery, so the battery should be recharged as soon as possible after each discharge.